Dr. Mark Allan Padolsky, DDS, FACMS, FAOS, MAGD, FICOI
Dr. Mark A. Padolsky has been practicing dentistry since he graduated from Emory Dental School in 1982. He married his wife, Linda, in July of 1979 and has three children (Benjamin, Sarah, and Jonathan).
Dr. Padolsky founded the Atlanta Dental Group PC and is devoted to his patients’ health and well being. His commitment is illustrated in the number of continuing education courses he has taken in order to be up to date with the newest procedures, techniques and technologies. In 2002 he earned the highest honor available to members of the American Academy of General Dentistry, the Mastership (MAGD) award. His list of awards in the field of dentistry is nothing short of amazing and includes numerous prestigious distinctions.
Awards & Distinctions
• Completed the very first university based dental implant course (AAID Maxicourse) at the Medical College of Georgia in 1987
• Fellowship in the American Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD) in 1988
• Fellowship in the Atlanta Craniomandibular (TMJ) Society in 1990
• Fellowship in the American Orthodontic Society in 2000
• Completed an updated AAID Maxicourse in 2002
• Awarded the highest honor available to members of the American Academy of General Dentistry, the Mastership (MAGD) award in 2002
• Associate Fellowship in the American Academy of Implant Dentistry in 2006
• Fellowship in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists in 2008
• Founded the Atlanta Dental Group PC